Question:
Are there any good eating out places that are not too expensive in Brisbane? Esp. near Indooroopilly.?
Sunny L
2006-11-14 00:08:33 UTC
Esp. near Indooroopilly and SUnnybank!!?
Four answers:
2006-11-19 20:16:13 UTC
Hop over to the next subusrb of Carina - there you will find an amazing little italian restuarant called Elios. Cheap, delicous and friendly.

Recommend the garlic loaf and any pizza - the dough is hand made (not bought in) and they cook it to perfection every time.

Happy eating
yahooligan!
2006-11-19 04:40:38 UTC
Well the only type I recommend you to eat at Sunnybank is Yum Cha. This is Asian Cuisine at its finest and Sunnybank has to be the best place in all of Brisvegas for Yum Cha. I wouldn't really recommend Indooroopilly but I reckon the best place out of all of Brissie for the best foods is West End.
2006-11-17 21:23:48 UTC
if u want good food then u gotta pay the price, bad then hav like one of those mcdonalds parties... lol
2006-11-15 14:05:56 UTC
the Roo inn