Question:
What are regarded as the best restaurants in Brisbane?
hermitudinal
2006-04-09 19:13:55 UTC
What are regarded as the best restaurants in Brisbane?
Four answers:
Bob
2006-04-09 20:59:37 UTC
According to ourbrisbane.com.au these are the best:

Anise

E'cco

Restaurant Rapide

Bretts Wharf

Isis Brasserie

Watt Modern Dining

Gianni Vintage Cellar Bar

Restaurant Lurleens

Restaurant II

Cha Cha Chars - which I have been to and think it is fantastic!
Sars
2006-04-10 16:16:53 UTC
Cha Cha Char is awesome. They have great steaks and before your meal they bring you a damper roll with a gravy/sauce to pour on it. It comes out of a gravy boat shaped in a cow!

Nice views of the river too.
kimberhill
2006-04-10 18:35:42 UTC
I would have to give a huge thumbs up to Vino's at the Eagle Street pier. The food and service are to die for.
venturesom
2006-04-09 19:15:41 UTC
best idea is to catch a plane to auckland, and go to Sails Restaurant:):)